Monday, November 24, 2014

Contoh Dialog "Expressions of Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction"


Expressions of Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction
Phrases of Satisfaction
I like ... very much                                       
I canʼt complain about ...
I enjoy ... very much                                    
Iʼm very satisfied with ...
I am please with ...                                      
It is really satisfying
Iʼm happy with...                                           
It makes me satisfied.
I am satisfied with ...                                    
I am extremely happy
Phrases of Dissatisfaction
I hate ... very much 
Iʼm dissatisfied
I am unhappy ..
Iʼm displeased
Iʼm annoyed ....
Iʼm very dissatisfied with ...
Iʼm disappointed..


Dialogue 1
Isabel                : Hey Chandler. I got you some fried rice. Is that ok?
Chandler          : Ya! I like fried rice a lot! Hey, can we talk about something?
Isabel                : Sure. Whatʼs wrong?
Chandler          :  I am very unhappy with my math score. I need help but I donʼt know who to ask.     my mother is really disappointed with me.
Isabel                : I know! I can help you! I have an “A” in the class right now.
Chandler          : Thank you. I really appreciate it.
Isabel                : I am happy that you came to me.
Chandler          : Ok letʼs eat the fried rice and then we can start studying!


Dialogue 2
Steven                 :  Hey! Why arenʼt you calling me back? Iʼve been calling for days.
Becky                    :  I am extremely disappointed with you.
Steven                 :  Why? What did I do?
Becky                    :  You forgot my birthday and then you forgot we were supposed to
                                   study for the big exam. Iʼm annoyed with you.
Steven                 :  Look! I am sorry. My sister had to go to the hospital on you birthday so I forgot. And   last week, I forgot about the study session because my bike broke and I had to get it fixed and it took all day.
Becky                    :  Oh Steven! I am so sorry I was upset with you. I feel so bad now.

Steven                  :  Donʼt worry about it. I am glad we are talking now.

Artikel Terkait