Wednesday, January 20, 2016

How to Ask for And Give Opinion? (Contoh Ungkapan Asking and Giving Opinion)

Phrases of Asking for Opinion
- What do you think of ...?                               - Do you have any idea?
- Is that right that ... ?                                      - How do you like ...?
- Is it true that .... ?                                          - Please give me your frank opinion
- Why do they behave like that?                     - Whatʼs your opinion?


Phrases of Expressing Opinion
- In my opinion ...                                            - From my point of view ...
- I personally believe ...                                   - Well, personally ...
- I personally think ...                                      -  If I had my way I would ...
- I personally feel ...                                        - What Iʼm more concerned about is ...

- Not everyone will agree with me but ...       -  In my case ...

Look at the following dialogue and find the phrases that show asking for and giving opinion.
Dina          : Hey Andik! Can you help me with something?
Andik       : Sure Dina! Whatʼs up?
Dina          : What do you think about the new student in our class?
Andik       : Really? Iʼm not sure.
Dina          : Please just give me your frank opinion.
Andik       : Well. I think she is really quiet, but I saw the grade she got on that last physics test.
                   She got a 100%! It was a really hard test too! I think she would be a good person to
                   study with and a good friend.
Dina          : I agree with you. I tried talking to her yesterday but she seemed really shy.
Andik       : We should talk to her again during break today. Maybe invite her to my house and we can all study for the math test on Thursday.
Dina          : That is a great idea Andik!
Andik       : Ok we will do it!
Dina          : Sounds good. I will find you during break!
Andik       : Ok! Later Dina

Artikel Terkait