How to Wash Your Car
1. First, make sure you have a dirty car, a sponge, a bucket, water, soap, towels and car wax
2. After you have all the supplies, spray your car with water and make sure that you get the
whole car wet.
3. Next mix some soap into the bucket with some water.
4. Using the sponge, dip it in the soapy water and make sure to wipe down the whole car.
Make sure that you clean the wheels as well.
5. Then spray the car again until all the soap is gone.
6. Make sure you turn off the water and grab some of the clean towels and proceed to dry the car.
7. After drying the car, you can apply car wax if you want to. If you decide to wax your car you
will need to get some new towels and clean the wax off after applying it to the whole car.
8. Finally step back, and look at your beautiful and clean car.