Saturday, October 4, 2014

Contoh Dialog Ungkapan Sympathy

Ungkapan (Expression) Sympathy bisa kita gunakan untuk menunjukkan perhatian dan kepedulian kita ketika seseorang sedang mengalami musibah atau sesuatu yang menyedihkan. Berikut ini adalah beberapa cara mengungkapkan Sympathy dan contoh dialognya.

Expressions of Sympathy
Ø  Oh, thatʼs awful.
Ø  Oh dear! Iʼm sorry to hear that.
Ø  You have my deepest sympathy.
Ø  What a terrible situation for you. I am sorry.
Ø  I am so sorry, is there anything I can do?
Ø  Donʼt worry, Iʼm with you.
Ø  What can I do to cheer you up?

Here is an example of dialogue using the expression of sympathy. Read the dialogue and underline the expressions of sympathy

Nikki   : Hello Tinto, how are you?
Tinto   : I am very sad today.
Nikki   : Oh dear! Iʼm sorry to hear that. Whatʼs wrong?
Tinto   : When I came home from school today, I found out that my grandfather died.
Nikki   : Oh Tinto! You have my deepest sympathy!
Tinto   : Thank you Nikki. I appreciate it.
Nikki   : Is there anything I can do for you or your family?
Tinto   : Right now, no. But thank you.
Nikki   : Donʼt worry. I am here for you if you need me.
Tinto   : You are a good friend Nikki,thank you.
Bayu   : Devo! I have been calling you! Whatʼs wrong?
Devo   : Bayu. My cat died!
Bayu   : Oh! Thatʼs awful!
Devo   : I know. Iʼve had him since I was 4!
Bayu   : What can I do to cheer you up?
Devo   : Letʼs go and watch some TV. I donʼt want to think about it right now.
Bayu   : Ok, I understand! Whatever you want to do. I am here for you.
Devo   : Thank you Bayu. You are my best friend

Artikel Terkait