Friday, January 31, 2014

MEETING A STAR



On Saturday morning at 9:30, I was walking down Tunjungan Street, looking for a CD store. A man stopped me and asked me the way to the Hyatt Hotel. I wasn’t sure exactly where it was, but I walked with him to the end of Tunjungan Street. He was very friendly, and his face looked so familiar.
Then I remembered where the Hyatt was and told him how to get there. He thanked me and tried to give me something. I thought it was money. I said “No” at first, but he really wanted me to have it, so I took it.
I found the CD store and listened to a few records. I saw that D’Massive had a new record that was number two in the top twenty chart. I decided to buy it. I looked in my bag for my wallet and found a piece of paper the man gave me. It was a photo. I was so surprised! He was the singer of D’Massive.

Read and answer the questions below based on the text above.

a.         Where was the writer and what was he doing?
b.         What did the man ask the writer?
c.          What did the man do after getting information from the writer?
d.         What did the writer feel when he knew who the man was?

e.         What kind of text is it?

Artikel Terkait