Saturday, February 1, 2014

APPLICATION LETTER



Personnel Manager
RISING STAR Company
Jl. Singosari 23 Mojokerto

Dear sir,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Republika. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my CV and three references.

With a S1 degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of a software development project. I also have 2 years experience working on the same position.

The job postion is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

Please see my CV  for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via email at : abdullahumar@gmail.com or my cell phone, 0857-555-5555.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this job opportunity.

Yours Sincerely,


Abdullah Umar

Artikel Terkait